What to expect at your next in office visit…
We have recently updated our booking procedures to ensure the safety of our patients, staff, and physicians. We will continue to encourage telephone or virtual visits for most appointments while only allowing in office appointments where necessary. We are, however, gradually reopening office visits for well baby checks, pap smears, and other physical examinations deemed required by your physician, in addition to allergy shots and vaccinations. Please book a phone or virtual appointment with your physician first if you are uncertain whether you need to come in.
- Notify staff before your appointment if you develop any symptoms of COVID-19
- Please wear a mask or face covering before entering the office and for the duration of your visit. We are unable to provide masks to patients
- Sanitize hands upon entry and before you leave
- Follow staff directions closely on where to stand/sit and wait for your appointment (you may be asked to wait outside or in your car)
- Please come to the clinic alone unless you require assistance