We are very happy to inform all of our patients that as of May 19th, 2020 we are able to begin the process of allowing more patients to have in-person visits with our physicians.
Steps we are taking to ensure the safety of our patients, physicians and staff include:
– Social distancing in the office
– Increased disinfection of high traffic areas
– Encouraging telehealth and telephone appointments instead of in-office visits
– Protective barriers for our front staff
– Sufficient PPE for staff and physicians
Important note for in-office visits:
We are asking our patients to arrive on time and not early to keep our waiting room as empty as possible. This may mean being asked to wait outside or in your car. Please bring and wear your own mask.
During this time we want to ensure our patients know that we have plenty of availability and are here to help you.
How To Access a Telehealth visit through Doxy.me
Please email or call our office to book an appointment.
Our clinic has opted to use Doxy.me Telehealth platform
- Safe and secure
- Video chat with your physician
- Available now and highly encouraged over in-office visits